Browse our growing library of videos...
This section explains the various beliefs & creed (Aqeedah) of a Muslim believer. It is foundation of Islam and these are matters over which Muslims hold conviction.
Aqeedah is a branch of Islamic studies describing the beliefs of the Islamic faith.
- Oneness of Allah (Tawheed)
- Lordship of Allah (Ar-Ruboobiyah)
- Worship of Allah (Al-Uloohiyah)
- Names & Attributes of Allah (Asmaa wa Sifaat)
- What is Shirk (Polytheism)?
- Shirk in Lordship (Ar-Ruboobiyah)
- Shirk in Worship (Al-Uloohiyah)
- What is Islam
- What is the Shahadah (Testimony of Faith)?
- The Conditions of the Shahadah (Testimony of Faith)
Acts of Worship
This section will detail all the acts of worship (obligatory, optional) and explain how to perform them. In this section we will also explain any prerequisites that may be required or any prohibitions for each act of worship.
Purification or Tahara is one of the most important aspects of Islam and is considered a prerequisite for many acts of worship.
- Tayammum (Dry Ablution)
- Menstruation/Regular Period (Hayd), Post Natal Bleeding (Nifas) & Minor Irregular Bleeding (Istihada)
Salah is the second pillar of Islam after the Shahada (Testimony of Faith). Therefore it is important to study and understand how to perform prayers and any other rulings pertaining to it.
- Video Also
- Step by Step of Salah part 1
- Step by Step of Salah part 2
- Preconditions for Salah
- Fajr Salah (Dawn Prayer) Timings
- Fajr Salah Video
- Zuhr Salah (Noon Prayer) Timings
- Zuhr Salah Video
- Asr Salah (Afternoon Prayer) Timings
- Maghrib Salah (Sunset Prayer) Timings
- Maghrib Salah Video
- Isha Salah (Night Prayer) Timings
- Isha Salah Video
- Salatul Jumuah (Congregational Friday Prayer)
- Islamic Hijri Calendar
Fasting & Ramadan
Fasting in the Islamic month of Ramadan is one of the five pillars of Islam. It is important to learn how to fast and understand rulings that pertain to it.
- Recommended and Disliked Acts While Fasting
- Obligatory Days of Fasting
- Optional and Conditional Fasting
Zakah is one of the pillars of Islam, it is the annual amount of charity to be given annually. It is important to study how zakah is given and understand rulings that pertain to it.